Friday, January 6, 2017

Wednesday Post 234c


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4964. anyways, continuing events for tonight?
-        When dearest dad announced his arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let him back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas, I’d just sat back down when dad came and announced I’d haveta let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. Well, actually I did 824, and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        After a complete clothes set change (PIG mum helps slightly with my tee, leaves me to continue changing the rest while she goes upstairs to shower then comes back downstairs to finish the rest; while she was gone, I slowly, softly but most hatefully sing like 17% of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers) I wash and dry both hands before letting PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa bok choy and some yummy BBQ chicken.
-        Dinner’s washed down with one mug of yummy oolong tea, before I put my bowl into the sink then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend 

No comments: