Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wednesday Post 237d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2840. anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        I had one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly cream myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekit myself (someone only ever helps with Elf’s AFO). After hanging the towel up, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head outside to the gobbling :P table.
-        Arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one yummy mug of white tea with two sugars. Originally, I was gonna read for forty/fifty minutes, but when I start reading, Darani pulls out her smartphone and starts listening to FDeist’s Silverthorn! I immediately ditch the reading and listen with her! The most amazing thing is: I haven’t read the book for like fifteen years but as we listened, I remembered the book and some words came back while we were listening! The pronunciation’s different, though: AruTHA’s pronounced Aru-TA and Liam’s pronounced LIE-am! While we listened, Darani also firmly massaged Ela for forty minutes, painting her purple with leaf green spots today.
-        At 5:55pm, someone took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. She’s back next Tuesday and taking me to our Toastmasters speechfest!
-        I returned briefly online; alas, PIG mum tootled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately booting me offline.
-        To stall for time, I used the loo for one tinkle first, but ‘twas inevitable: I then had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her. It’s a public holiday toms; I’m really gonna chuck a cow if the parents try to gleefully force me to do any standing practice for them toms! >< *sigh*
-        Before dinner, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa homegrown hairy melon and several strips of yummy BBQ chicken.
-        Dinner was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea before I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week; a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms: it’s the Australi Day public holiday! Unfortunately, mother has already cancelled the carer coming toms, while dad has denied me permission to attend the Aussie day BBQ Pastor Chris will hold, meaning I’m braced for a boring and stressful day. *sigh*
-        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: