Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday Post 237

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3469 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Father/Son Talk (1)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY MINUTES online afterwards!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled, I lasted 6:58. Now, just lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits until toms. XD
-        Well, my fortnight of awesome sleeps ended @ around 12:30am this morning, when nature demanded I go. That’s okay; I hope to start another streak right away!
Nature called again around 7:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        The teddies and I snuggled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once when dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before going out to buy some milk. He promises to take me out somewhere when he gets back, so I promise I’ll get up. XD
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: