Thursday, January 5, 2017

Wednesday Post 234b


Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2882. anyways, events for today?
- Woo hoo, 13TH awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until either parent bit down on a metal spoon and awoke me @ 5:25am (presumably dearest dad; I’d expect PIG mum to still be pigging away upstairs XD); after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 5:35am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- @ 4:38pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:29. now, just lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be happy to call it quits for Thursday. XD
- I woke again for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly not only with a bra but a tee also coz dearest dad hadn’t left for work yet. Only she ended up helping me get everything kitted, coz I accidentally fell back asleep whilst giving myself fifteen more minutes! ^^” XD
- After letting PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast was around one bowl of instant porridge with one slice of unbuttered toast torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of milk. Ever since horrid PIG mum has stopped giving me a small half-mouthful and leaving me to pour it for myself, I’ve been pouring a FULL mug. My only regret’s that PIG mum has converted dearest dad to drinking light milk and I can no longer pilfer his full cream milk! XD Over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Apart from doing a stinky unspeakable, I also lean fully against the side rail and spend some time finishing finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- When Kim arrives, we get into the Camry and we’re off!
- Upon arrival, I use the loo once first, then after Kim grabs Feist’s ‘A Kingdom Beseiged’ for me, flop onto a comfy seat and happily read for one hour~
- after using the loo once more, Kim and I start grocery shopping. When we get the small trolley from Woolies, I remind Kim please to pull slowly from the front; last fortnight, she pulled that trolley so fast I tripped over my feet two/three times! XD
- We buy groceries from Woolies downstairs and Coles upstairs. Shopping all done, Kim asks do I wanna browse Daiso, but I decline. Without my manual wheelchair, I can’t window shop anymore. :o( *sigh*
- Instead, we both realise I haven’t brought two buns from Sunni Bakery! This time, I’m careful: I pick the chicken puff bun, not the chicken CURRY puff. XD
-Before heading over to Pho for lunch, we both sit and tap away @ our smartphones for awhile. XD
- When Kim drives us off to Pho (pronounced fir, maybe?) I’m rather appalled to note that Just Soy Café hasn’t opened yet; I mean, it’s already past midday!
- Thanks to the waitress who saw I was disabled and pointed Kim and I to the nearest table~
- I ordered crispy skin chicken with jasmie rice; Kim ordered this spicy beef noodle thing. Yum!
- Afterwards, she tootles me home. I take a nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 29% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Oh, today while shopping with Kim, I sang like 43% of  my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
- After flipping the nice warm water off, I mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekit myself. Then I head over to the loo for one tinkle, say my thanks and byes to Kim 9she’s back Saturday arvo), lock the door then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- When PIG mum announces her safe arrival home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Lol, PIG mum nabs half my bun for arvo tea (we both drink yummy oolong tea) before she has lunch. Once I’m finished with arvo tea, I sneak my phone into the loo and play Candy Crush. Oh, I also do a second stinky unspeakable.
- Nature’s called twice since; both times I’ve walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.- Fingers crossed that dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere out for dinner tonight!
- Toms: late morning appointment to see Ray my long-lost cousin (our surnames are both Chan, see? XD) for some acupuncture and massage then an early arvo appointment to see Aunty Ann for a comy massage. Think PIG mum’s we can have lunch out coz it’s like the middle of Summer now and friggin hot, so yay for that~
- Think it’s Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. Gosh, wish she’d stay for the full hour that she’s paid for! *sigh* Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end totheir week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: