Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wednesday Post 237b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2510. ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, events for today?
- Woo hoo, 14TH awesome sleep last night; that’s one whole FORTNIGHT! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- The teddies and I cuddled and happily snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for work @ 8am.
- At 6:39pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:29. now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits until tomorrow. XD
- More cuddling and snoring for the teddies and I, until PIG mum starts a-STOMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s hitting me with some eye goo, helping me very slightly with a bra then leaving me to get myself mostly kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
-PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and set me on shoelace tying practice. I didn’t really mind, coz (1) I was seated and could fully concentrate and (2) I’d already had one day off from shoelace tying practice, and I only ask for a break once a week, see?
- That took about twenty minutes, after which I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: