Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday Post 187c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5101. ha, I’m more than half a normal person today. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        The moment dad came home from work, he immediately demanded I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. Well, I actually did 824, and I’ll most definitely sing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        After a complete clothes set change (PIG mum helps with my tee then heads upstairs leaving me to continue, with the promise she’ll finish when she comes back downstairs after showering. I change everything then stop before the AFO, instead fully leaning against the side rail and slowly, softly but most hatefully singing about ¼ of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some red snapper, one thick, juicy and yummy Chinese mushroom and one tiny il chunk of sweet and sour pork, which I save for last, of course.
-        Dinner’s spooned down wqith half a bowl of soup before I walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl (it’s already 9:26pm!) after one last loo trip wqith my final, final plosdding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: