Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tuesday Post 184d

Good evening! Lol, I’ve given up on Wally 2 tonight; he keeps giving me weird words and not counting my plodding total for me! >< Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Does PIG mum somehow just know when I’ve finished my most important two hours of the day online? I was just about to start doing the Lumosity brain games for her when she tumbles downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately boots me offline.
-        To stall for time, I take a tinkle over the loo first, but it’s inevitable: for the next forty minutes, I haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, why can’t she just understand how much I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh*
-        That endured, I then had to let PIG mum gleefully force me on like 10+ minutes of neck exercises, followed by another 30+ minutes of stupid exercises for Ela. But that’s okay, I was finally sitting and could concentrate.
-        Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy garlic stem, some pork, chicken and one chunk of tasty beef.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of homemade egg and sweetcorn soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So fingers crossed I can brb shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, the final, final events for Tuesday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday!
-        Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: