Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday Post 184e

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3238. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the oo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: *sigh* Just like that, my holidays are over. Yup, PIG mum’s booked me into resume physio, on the very first day Vincent reopens! Lol, she makes it sound like I’ve really missed him! XD OK, fine, I’ve missed him the person, but I certainly haven’t missed all the stress he puts me under … oh well, another year of physio begins …
-        But PIG mum said she’d take me for shaved ice! I really hope she’s serious!
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea, won’t insist I practise tying shoelaces with her and I get to read for one hour again! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often~ XD

No comments: