Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sunday Post 186b

Heylo again, good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1658 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-two. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?
-        Firstly, I just played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:25. now, lemme just play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be happy to call it quits until toms. XD
-        When PIG mum announced her early arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Of course, when PIG mum tootled me off to church for service, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day. Of course, she was too eager to join all the other aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible study either like my dearest dad does and couldn’t be bothered seeing me safely to my usual seat first, but thankfully Letty was around and she kindly walked behind me to my usual seat, thus saving me from a potentially super-embarrassing fall.
-        Now, @ 2:12pm, I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:11, meaning I’m satisfied to call it quits for tonight. XD
-        Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for one/two songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh8
-        Our guest speaker today’s from SIC, our old church! His sermon topic was ‘Putting God First in Your Life’.
-        Afterwards, I used the loo once for two tinkles, then PIG mum tootled me off to Maccas for lunch with dearest dad.
-        Today, I had loaded fries with gravy! Hopefully I got all of it; of course PIG mum only lemme get the single serve one and nopt the double serve one, but I chose the loaded fries over a Happy Meal coz ‘twas all mine. Had I chosen a Happy Meal PIG mum would’ve given @ least 2/3 of my small chips to dad. *sigh* My only gripe was that there was actually very little gravy; PIG mum actually squirted me some tomato sauce over the chips to make up for it! XD
-        Lunch finished, PIG mum tootled us home. I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I’d better go do the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now; my PISSY two hour internet restriction’s almost up.
-        Fingers crossed I can bbl, else toms:
-        Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
-        Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping somewhere first before we have lunch home with dearest dad, else I don’t see howi’m gonna pass one grand toms.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till6pm toms arvo.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: