Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday Post 187b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3980. lol, if I get to return online after dinner tonight, bet I’ll have passed 4000 steps! XD righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?
-        The teddies and I happily snored again, me waking to use the pot :P once when dearest dad came downstairs to begin his day, and again when he came to kiss me bye before leaving for work.
-        More sleeping for the teddies and I, with me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs.
-        I expect her to come downstairs shortly, and indeed, I wake when she opens the door, but I’m then astonished to see that it’s already 10am! Turns out PIG mum randomly lemme enjoy a sleep-in~
-        So she hits me with the eye goo, I use the pot :P once more for two tinkles and she helps me very slightly with a bra, before she leaves me to get myself mostly kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
-        PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was like half a bowl of plain porridge with one slice of plain (unbuttered) toast torn into it (PIG mum had left the toast sitting in the toaster and I’d gone over there and got the toast myself, walking myself there slowly and safely, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over). My mouth and Era had just started tearing the toast up, when PIG mum rushed downstairs and immediately and gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the slice of toast before ordering Era to tear it (but I didn’t mind coz firstly, I was sitting and could concentrate and secondly, Era kept her promise to Ela by combining with Era to tear the pieces into bite-sized, more manageable pieces)0, one full mug of water, one small half mouthful of milk and all my usual drugs. :P Yes, I did haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold each jar before Era was ordered to unscrew and rescrew the lid, but again, no biggie coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. Over breakfast, I also spent like ten minutes also finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the Camry, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        PIG mum tootles us off to the Warrigal Square Woolies for grocery shopping. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we also listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Thanks to PIG mum who lets me buy one plate of chicken sushi from The Sushi Train for arvo tea first.
-        Next, we walk every single aisle of Woolies, buying some random things.
-        Back home, I use the loo once for one tinkle, turn the computer on then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lunch was one yummy tuna with tomato and onion toasted sandwich, cut into four squares. Pity PIG mum wouldn’t add one slice of cheese for me, but hey. I also drank one mug of that lemon black tea with natural citrus flavour.
-        Before leaving, I use the loo once more for two tinkles.
-        Physio today: three attempts to sit but stood entire session. Bent to ground multiple times for Ela to touch ground with fingers and identifying which fingers. Sheesh, I was so stressed during that session, I kept sweating; near the end, one droplet of sweat actually hit the floor! On the plus side, I got red pockets from Vincent the physio and Kat jie jie~
-        Back home, I use the loo once for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I’m content to stay online till Kim arrives but instead, haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        Back inside, I tootled online until Kim arrived like two minutes early. PIG mum’s only  doing sth in the kitchen, but she refuses to open the door for Kim. Fine. I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 30% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces).
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Pity that Kim restricts me to drinking only green tea, pity again that she wouldn’t lemme enjoy any soya sauce with my yummy sushi and thrice pity that I didn’t get to watch the sports report, but that was all made up by the fact that I got to read Dear Fatty for one happy hour~ Oh, today I reached pg. 225 @ 5:40pm. While I did so, Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for fifty minutes, painting her pink with white spots today.
-        At 5:55pm, Kim took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back Thursday morning for my fortnightly shopping trip!
-        Alas, it’s still quite hot; my idiot head’s still quite uncomfortable … :S
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: