Saturday, January 14, 2017

Saturday Post 185b

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1773 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic’s “He’s Always A Step Ahead (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online!!! Don’t have time to note today’s events down in detail, but firstly, I enjoyed my 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:20am); secondly, Besta came to mind me for three hours from 10am till 1pm but thirdly and best of all, Samuel Enderby came and took me to the Lifeline Bookfest this arvo! :D Alas, PIG mum nearly tripped over her own feet in her hurry after seeing him out the door to gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< Showered afterwards; I not only sang 27% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers, I also got to sing 10% of my newest second-favourite song softly, shortly but most hatefully out aloud, again opening both eyes for all the important numbers coz PIG mum was outside tending the vegie patch. Was hoping for dinner after showering; instead, had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand again and let her gleefully force me to use the Wii Fit for her; argh, why can’t she understand how much I HATES standing practice?! Great way to spoil my otherwise great day … *sigh* Dinner was entirely bland and tasteless (the yummy rice, lotsa melon, lotsa soup potato and carrot, several wee chunks of soup beef, and toms it’s just church, nothing special. Expecting less than a Happy Meal with the parents for lunch and then a lonely arvo @ home staring @ the computer … *sigh* Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 8:44pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:29. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll be happy to call it quits for tonight. XD
P.P.S. Yup, @ 8:58pm, I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. Will willingly (well, not really) hit the sack tonight, now. XD

No comments: