Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday Post 236b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Firstly,  Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2365. but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! *sigh* Righteo, potential final, final events for Wednesday?
-        Oh, @ 6:08 pm I played one game of Bejeweled lasting exactly six minutes, meaning I’m content to not play again till tomorrow. XD
-        PIG mum soon comes to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
-        PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela).
Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was about one bowl of plain porridge, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spent about ten minutes also finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Breakfast done, I put my breakfast stuff into the sink then let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the Camry and she tootles me off to my first UQ session for 2017. of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to radio’s 97.3FM all day, too. Oh, and today Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: eight laps walking along hallway then session for Ela: theraplaydough, pincer grasp cotton reels, thumbs down. I was mortified: today Sonia had a new patient, so today Ethan was working with me. We were out walking laps along the hallway, when he asked who my favourite student @ the NAB was last year. “Hmm … didn’t really have a favourite student,” I reply. “But the most memorable one was Zev.” Ethan laughs. “Oh, yes, Sonia told me all about that,” he chuckles. “’Twas hilarious.” I screech, “What?? ‘Twas not funny @ all!! Did she also tell you there was absolutely zero intention in that whatsoever??” “Oh, don’t worry,” he reassures me, still laughing. “She definitely did.” Humph; I’m never gonna live that down. >< XD
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootles me home. Only there must’ve been some accident along the highway … we slowed … then stopped! PIG mum got out her bag and told me to ring Aunty Deana should we still be stuck @ 12:55pm but luckily the traffic cleared up.
-        Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle then plopped online for like forty minutes, until lunch was called.
-        As usual, Aunty Deana had her spicy noodles with one bottle of lemon tea; I had one yummy toasted tuna in tomato and onion with one slice of cheese, cut into four squares and one big bowl of frozen vegetables. I drank one yummy mug of mint drinking chocolate milk.
-        After lunch, thanks to Aunty Deana who passed me one mug of water; I then went and did a stinky unspeakable.
-        Happiness was getting to read Good Morning Mr. Sarra for like 1.5 hours! I also shared one yummy pear with Aunty Deana, while she poked away @ her smartphone
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: