Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wednesday Post 234d

Lol, one of my favourite things about Summer’s that I can still say good afternoon when it’s just past 6pm! XD Anyways, Em’s new potential final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3344. anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        When someone announced her arrival one minute late, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang like 22% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (someone only ever helps with Elf’s AFO and both laces). After sitting over the loo for one tinkle and hanging my towel up, I wash and dry Era and head outside for arvo tea.
-        Someone and I both enjoy one mug of white tea; I also enjoy my yummy chicken sushi. Thanks to someone who poured me more soya sauce.
-        Happiness is getting to read my illustrated copy of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for another forty-five minutes; I’ve had like 2.25 hours of happy reading time today! ^^
-        Someone cleans the bathroom then massages Ela for about forty minutes, painting her sky blue with white spots today. There was actually time for a forty-five minute massage, but someone kept poking away @ her mobile instead. *sigh*
-        After we watch the sports report together, someone takes me to the loo for two tinkles, before leaving promptly @ 6pm. She’s back next Tuesday. Wonder when Toastmasters will resume?
-        Dearest dad just left for some meeting; I locked the door behind him then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So fingers crossed I can bbl tonight, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: