Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday Post 186c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 880. anyways, continuing events for tonight?
- When dad called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa melon, some fish and some beef.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soupbefore I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: