Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Monday Piost 185d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3976 4076 4116. Ha, I’m just over four grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: lol, well PIG mum says she’s too tired to think about what we’re doing toms. I’m certain that UQ physio doesn’t resume yet, and I think it’s Dani coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Well, if PIG mum won’t take me out anywhere toms, I’m more than content to stay in bed all day till Dani comes. XD Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Sorry that Monday's posts come one day late; the internet perished yesterday but luckily someone came and fixed it today~

No comments: