Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Post 187d

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2113. see, I told you I’d pass 2000. XD Anyways, continuing events for today?
-        When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-        First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside onto dad’s deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!
-        Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear. I didn’t mind too much, coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate.
-        Pear gobbled up, next I had to let her gleefully force me on like 10+ minutes of neck exercises.
-        After that, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on like 15+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-        To top it all off, I then had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand for forty minutes and let her gleefully force me to use the Wii Fit for her. Argh, I’ve already said this, but I HATES standing practice! In times like this, I’ve just gotta practise gratitude and thank the cruel and unfaithful God that standing comes so easily for PIG mum. *sigh*
-        Finally, I went for a shower. Obviously, I washed my own hair today, but thanks to PIG mum who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Usually she doesn’t bother, but today she wanted to gimme face cream and I told her to please wait coz I hadn’t finished rinsing my hair yet. While I showered, I also sang 29% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I turned the nice warm water off, I dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped only with Elf’s AFO straps and both shoelaces after I’d spent ten minutes practising to tie them. *sigh* She’s forever coming up with new ways to make my life more difficult for me than it already is: her newest way’s to gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the sock before Era’s allowed to take the sock, and no, Era isn’t allowed to shake off the sock and put it back on, she’s gotta put it straight onto the foot. I don’t really mind, coz throughout all this I’m seated and can concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta making my life even harder for me than it already is. *sigh*
-        After using the loo for two tinkles, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I’d only just started the previous post when dad called dinner. Before joining him and PIG mum @ the gobbling :P table, I use the loo once more for one tinkle first, walking myself there and back slowly and safely so as to not let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: I have the last of the fried rice that Besta cooked me for lunch yesterday! That’s with lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown melon, some fish and some soup meat.
-        Dinner’s spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, I’d better go do those Lumosity brain games for PIG mum; fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: