Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tuesday Post 184e

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! I’m estimating my final, final plodding total for Tuesday to be around 3000. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 11:30pm till 3:30; I’m looking forward to getting to watch another episode of Chicago Fire with her! Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping somewhere toms morning, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms. Oh, while she’s here I’ve gotta do my first writers group homework for 2016! From memory, the topic’s ‘The Competition’.
-        The same someone that came today’s coming to mind me again from 4pm till 6pm toms.
-        Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s definitely better than none @ all!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, I’ve managed FIVE posts tonight! XD

No comments: