Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Monday Post 185c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3990. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        The moment PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she gleefully and immediately booted me offline. To stall for time, I used the loo for one tinkle first, but ‘twas inevitable: for the next forty minutes, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand there and use the Wii Fit for her. Argh, I’ve already said it once today but I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh*
-        Dunno why horrid PIG mum wouldn’t lemme crash and sit on the couch after using the Wii Fit for her, but no biggie: I finally got to sit when I reached the loo and I stayed there for two tinkles before washing and drying Era then walking myself slowly and safely back to join the parents @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup potato and carrot, two yummy slices of white fungus, some barramundi, maybe some soup pork and three wee slices of yummy BBQ pork, which I saved for last, of course.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I put my bowl into the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer desk, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tomorrow plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: