Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Monday Post 185b

Heylo again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3462. righteo, continuing today’s events?
-        Breakfast was around one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of unbuttered bread torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spent about ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to 97.3FM all day, too. Oh, and today Era helped Ela stretch for thirty-five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 200x, holding each for a count of five.
-        PIG mum tootled us off to Underwood Marketplace, where we bought some fruit from the discount fruit store there and also one sushi roll each for the Japanese food eatery.
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Only I couldn’t get online?? PIG mum came downstairs and took over, while I headed over to the gobbling :P table and happily read our book club novel for more than one hour.
-        Alas, the internet has perished, and nobody’s gonna come fix it until Thursday! >< *sigh*
-        Lunch was like half a bowl of surprisingly tasty leftovers and one mug of yummy oolong tea. Dearest dad came home in time to share lunch with us~
-        After lunch, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, then got back into the car. PIG mum tootled me off to see Vincent the physio; when I saw him, she’d be seeing Kat jie jie for some accountancy thing!
-        Physio today: four times before staying seated, then stood most session. Reaching for Ela, grasping for Era and I bent down multiple times to the floor. Lol, Vincent spent like the last five minutes lecturing me! I didn’t really mind, though; he’d lemme sit down by then~ XD
-        PIG mum tootled us home, I used the loo once more for one tinkle then tootled online. I was content to stay online until Kim arrived to mind me for two hours; alas that PIG mum had other ideas. Yes, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! But @ least I managed to get the job done before Kim arrived, thus preventing PIG mum getting to show off to her how much power she’s got over me.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 28% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dy my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then headed outside for arvo tea.
-        Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme have one mug of white tea with two sugars; (we both drank green tea) pity also that I also didn’t have time to watch the sports report (for some reason, Kim won’t help me wash my back anymore otherwise I prolly would have; it takes extra time to get Puffball soaped up and used) but I was just happy that I got to read for one hour~ I reached page 175 @ 5:40pm and pg. 200 @ 5:50pm, BTW~ While I munched my yummy sushi roll then read, Kim cleaned the bathroom then massaged Ela for like fifty minutes, painting her pink with white spots today.
-        At 5:55pm, Kim took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before I signed her off, said my thanks and byes. She’s back on Thursday for my fortnightly shopping trip! I’ve just realised: how can I ask Pastors Chris and Grace are they free for lunch together when the internet’s down?? Oh, hopefully I can find them on Whatsapp~
-        Toms: I’m really not sure! When’s my appointment with Centrelink again? Not till Friday, I don’t think. Well, Dani’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Will stay bedbound all day unless PIG mum takes me out somewhere. XD Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: