Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wednesday Post 237c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2786. righteo, continuing events for Wednesday?
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of unbuttered toast thrown into it, (it didn’t matter that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto it before she ordered Era to tear it, because (1) I was sitting and could fully concentrate and (2) Era kept her promise to Ela and combined with the spoon to tear the chunks into bite-sized, more manageable pieces), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of milk. It used to be only one small half mouthful, but since PIG mum stopped pouring it for me this year I’ve taken to pouring myself one WHOLE mug; my only real regret’s that PIG mum’s converted dad from drinking full cream milk to low fat milk! XD over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE Lme to walk out to the Camry, and she tootles me off to UQ. WE listen to 97.3FM all day, of course she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all today, and Era helps Ela stretch for one HOUR (new record!) before Ela opens and closes her palm 350x, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: thirty-three sit-to-stands, knee crawling ten laps around mats, practising getting up from floor twice.and cone work for Ela reaching and stacking.
-        After physio, PIG mum tootles us home. I use the loo once for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Aunty Deana comes to mind me around 12:30. lunch is one yummy toasted tuna with tomato sandwich cut into four squares (thanks to Aunty Deana who added one slice of cheese for me) and one mug of yummy mint chocolate milk. I also chomp one yummy nashi, although PIG mum demands a slice.
-        After drinking one mug of water, I go and do a stinky unspeakable.
-        Then PIG mum drives me all the way back to the Hyperdome to see the doctor who’s assessing me to see if I’m still eligible for the DSP!
-        Oh, good one, PIG mum. First, she directs me into the wrong building. XD
-        Apologies that I’ve forgotten the name of the doctor who saw me, but he obviously saw my physical disability when I was walking down the hallway to his room. I outlined all my physical disabilities; PIG mum very eagerly chipped in with all my other disabilities (emotional, cognitive, intellectual, etc.) I’m just thankful she didn’t turn the tears on for him!
-        Afterwards, she tootles us home. I use the loo once for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I was content to tootle online briefly until Darani came to mind me for two hours, but instead I haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Thankfully, I’m back inside before Darani arrives, meaning PIG mum misses out on the chance to show Darani just how much power she has over me.
-        Today, she arrives one minute late. PIG mum lets her in, and I head into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: