Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sunday Post 186c

Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2163 and secondly, the new spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-four. Anyways, continuing events for today?
-        I was doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum when she tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-        I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside to dad’s deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh*
-        Back inside, for arvo tea, I enjoyed one mini passionfruit, one little yummy pastry thing that dad’s high school mate had brought over when him and his wife had come over for dinner and one mug of Chinese tea.
-        Went for a shower afterwards – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I flipped the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (PIG mum only ever helps with my back) and mostly rekitted myself. I got outta doing Erf’s sock and both shoelaces coz dad was saying he and PIG mum had to take the 4WD to Michael (another one) for service coz the coolant thing/whatever has died!
-        I went to the loo for one more tinkle, made sure both ears were dry then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Better get back to doing those brain games for PIG mum now; fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: