Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Post 186c

Good evening! Em’s new final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4017. Ha, I’m just over four grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When dearest dad arrived home, the door bolt was locked but PIG mum was cooking, meaning she couldn’t hear him bang against the door. I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let him back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas, however, the instant I’d sat back down, dad demanded I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. I actually did 822, and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        After PIG mum helped me with a complete set change, dinner was the yummy rice, lotsa bean sprouts, some T-bone steak, one piece of fish (coral trout, maybe?) one wee slice of egg and one yummy Chinese mushroom.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, I’d best get back to doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum; fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: