Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday Post 186d

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2453. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        After doing those Lumosity games for PIG mum, I continued typing out my entry for our next GCCW competition. Lol, it’s not held till like June, but I’ve already got a first draft out! XD
-        When dinner was called, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the last of the fried rice that Besta had cooked for me yesterday! Oh, also some silver perch, one yummy Chinese mushroom and lotsa soup carrot. Oh, and one wee thin tiny slice of yummy chicken, which I saved for last, of course.
-        Dinner was gulped down (originally, I’d started spooning, but pumpkin and dried scallop soup tasted too disgusting and I just gulped the bowl down XD) with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for toms plus what’s happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: