Saturday, January 7, 2017

Saturday Post 184d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ sth slightly less than 1188. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. The awful parents have already denied me permission to have lunch out with my peers after service, meaning I’m prolly gonna be restricted toLESS than one Happy Meal for lunch. It’s incredibly frustrating, see: I’m turning THIRTY this year; you’d think I’d be considered big enough to eat one whole Happy Meal by myself!! >< *sigh*
-        PIG mum had better take me walking every aisle @ Woolies so that I can pass 1000 steps afterwards.
-        Then it’s a lonely arvo for me staring @ the computer, until PIG mum tumbles downstairs from pigland and orders that I go shower. Righteo, hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: