Saturday, January 28, 2017

Sunday Post 187b

Heylo again, good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1284 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-two. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I wait inside the Camry while PIG mum goes searching for the car keys. When she’s driving me to church for service, she tells me that Uncle Stephen gave their sermon today.
-        At church, I use the loo once, then huge thanks to Kalos who walks behind me to my usual spot.
-        At 2:41pm I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:32. now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits until tomorrow. XD
-        For worship today, I get to stay seated, phew. I sing everything, pluss the harmony for three songs but like every other week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
-        Speaker today’s Pastor Chris; his sermon title today was some acronym, sth like BLESS.
-        Lol, turns out this morning was my last for the semester to plop online before midday! Bible study starts next week~ Luckily, Samuel signed up with me, meaning I won’t haveta be the oldest in the class~
-        Afterwards, I went downstairs, used the loo once and sat down beside Leanne’s granny! After I said all those CNY greetings to her, she reached into her handbag and gave me a red pocket!
-        For some reason, there are aunties and uncles who dole out food for you. I’m content: I get one level bowl~ nomnomnom
-        Lunch finished, PIG mum tootles me home, I use the loo once for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: I’m expecting PIG mum will take me grocery shopping somewhere, coz my torture session with Vincent the physio isn’t until early arvo. Oh, must remind her to prepare a red pocket for Kayla~
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme off shoelace tying practice, will lemme drink white tea with two sugars and gimme the chance to read for one hour again!
-        Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Finally! At 4:06pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:01. I’ve actually already played like six today that passed the seven minute mark! But I’m only after one in between five and six minutes, and one more in between six and seven minutes. XD

No comments: