Saturday, January 7, 2017

Sunday Post 184c


Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2880 and secondly, the new spam count for the weekend’s now thirty-six. Righteo, continuing today’s events?
-        When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
-        First, I had to let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        Afterwards, afternoon tea was one tiny passionfruit and one yummy banana, which I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela but that was fine, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
-        Shower for me afterwards – obviously, I washed and rinsed my hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped with NOTHING bar Elf’s AFO and my laces, after I’d practised tying them for her. Oh, and she’s come up with a new way of making my life even harder for me than it already is: when she passes me Erf’s shoe to put on, I can’t just drop the shoe to the floor then put her in, no, I’ve gotta bend down and slide her in, while keeping a hold of the tongue @ all times. *sigh* Don’t worry, I understand what a kick PIG mum gets outta getting to make my life harder for me than it already is … however, I think PIG mum said she’d take me out to Just Soy Café for shaved ice toms! :D
-        After using the loo once for two tinkles, I washed and dried Era before walking myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Again, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: