Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday Post 184d

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3089. ha, I’m just over three grand. XD anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        I’d just started doing the Lumosity brain games when PIG mum suddenly appeared and booted me offline.
-        Argh, I then had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her for like forty minutes; I’ve already said this, but I seriously HATES standing practice!! >< 8sigh*
-        I thought after that she’d lemme eat dinner and lemme return online, but nope. First, I had to let her gleefully force me on 10+ minutes of neck exercises for her.
-        The next forty minutes was spent letting her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to fold the day’s washing for her. Seriously, I counted the times each hand was ordered to move and final count was like 69-25 (in Ela’s favour, obviously!) Fortunately, I didn’t mind coz I was finally sitting and could concentrate.
-        8pm: finally, dinnertime. Before eating, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot and potato, one Chinese mushroom, a little yummy BBQ chicken and several wee chunks of yummy pork chop.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: