Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Wednesday Post 234c

Good afternoon again, and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2875. anyways, potential final, final events for Wednesday?
-        Aunty Deana has brought some thin yellow wonton noodles to share with me for lunch! She tips the tinned tuna PIG mum had originally set aside for me into my bowl also, adding lotsa vegies and some beef leftovers she found in the fridge. She drinks her usual Coke; I enjoy one mug of mint drinking chocolate.
-        After lunch, I use the loo once for one tinkle then sit and happily read the illustrated version of the Chamber of Secrets out aloud from 2:50pm till 3:25pm. That’s just over 1.5 hrs, sweet~ While Aunty Deana massaged Ela massaged Ela for like one hour, I also munched one yummy pear~
-        At 3:25pm, just when Aunty Deana says it’s time to stop, I reach page 200~
-        One moree loo trip and two tinkles for me, before I say my thanks and byes to Aunty Deana.
-        Waiting for someone to come mind me from 4pm till 6pm now; gosh, she’d better not come late!
-        So hopefully bbl after she’s gone; other than that, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: