Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday Post 235d

Good evening! Em’s new final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2687. Anyways, just briefly continuing tonight’s events?
- After enjoying my most important two hours of the day online, I was doing the Lumosity brain games for         PIG mum. Aunty Carly arrived to collect my parking permit and the instant she left, PIG mum immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
- to stall for time, I took one tinkle in the loo first, but ‘twas inevitable: for the next thirty minutes, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and let her gleefully force me to use the Wii Fit for her; argh, today I’ve already said how much I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh*
- I was hoping I could have dinner after that but no, next I had to let the parents gleefully force me to do thirty situps for them using the ab trainer. I didn’t mind too much; I was seated and could finally concentrate.
- Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy beans, some tasteless soup pork, one wee chunk of dried tofu and two miniscule pieces of spam ham, which I saved for last, of course.
- Dinner was gulped (not spooned) down with one bowl of (PIG mum says she’d already diluted the soup for me, apparently?) disgusting bitter melon soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what’s happening thursay, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: