Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Post 234b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3378 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now fifty-four. Anyways, events for today?
-        Firstly, @4pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:22. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m happy to call it quits for Friday. XD
-        Woo hoo, 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until the noisy garbage truck rumbled down our road @ 6:05am; my bladder immediately ordered my legs to get up and use the pot :P and Erf obligingly slid towards the edge of the bed but fell asleep again before reaching the end; Elf didn’t even wake up! It wasn’t until 7:50am when my dearest dad walked over to the front door did I rewake, and boy, was my bladder furious with me! “GO!” she yelled. “Otherwise I’m gonna wet the bed!!” XD
After the pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes until 8am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Daddy Bear, Juice and I all cuddled and snored, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s hitting me with the eye goo and helping me very slightly with a bra, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
-        At 6:04pm, I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:36. am content to stop and not play again till Saturday. XD
-        PIG mum comes back and helps me with Elf’s AFO. I rejoice, because that means today I get a break from having to practise tying shoelaces~
I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is half a bowl of plain porridge with one slice of unbuttered toast torn into it (as expected, I haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the slice before ordering Era to rip it, but that’s fine coz I’m seated, can fully concentrate and Era keeps her promise to Ela by afterwards combining with the spoon to tear the chunks into bite-sized, more manageable pieces), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one teacup of milk. Mother has stopped pouring the half-mouthful of milk for me and so I usually pour myself one whole mugful; however, today she even sets out the teacup for me. I ask her can she please help me pour it, because it’s a new carton of milk and I’m afraid I’ll spill some if I try pouring myself, but she’s mean and refuses to. Furthermore, she threatens that if I spill any, she won’t take me out for lunch! >< Luckily, dearest dad arrives home to get something and kindly pours it for me. Over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes also finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 97.3FM all day, too. Oh, and today Era helps Ela stretch for @ least thirty-five minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm around 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        First, PIG mum tootles me off to see Ray for some left limb massage and acupuncture. Of course, she has a mighty fine time herself, yapping incessantly @ him. XD
-        Next, she tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. More yapping time for her. XD
-        I get half a lunch from the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant! I have the combination stir fry ho fan, while PIG mum has the tomato beef with rice. When my dish arrives, I ask Aunty Jenny how come the ho fan’s become so thin, and she explains that the wide ho fan was falling apart, thus causing Uncle Stephen to change providers.
-        Our last stop before heading home’s the Warrigal Square Woolies, where we buy more porridge for dearest dad. Lol, it’s the middle of Summer now; how come I’m not eating Weet-bix? Still, I’m not gonna mention this to PIG mum; currently, she passes me the bowl of porridge; with Weet-bix, I haveta stand there and let her gleefully force poor Ela to grab me some!
-        Back home, I use the loo once before walking myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I was hoping to stay online till Aunty Kitty arrived but alas, instead I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< At least I made it back inside before Aunty Kitty arrived, meaning PIG mum didn’t get the chance to show off to Aunty Kitty how much power she has over me. *sigh*
-        When Aunty Kitty arrived, I headed into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted. I had one tinkle when Aunty Kitty was refixing Wally 2 to Ela’s arm and one more when she was tying Elf’s laces.
-        Arvo tea was the second half of lunch. Obviously, it didn’t taste as nice coz it wasn’t as fresh anymore. *sigh* I also drank one mug of black tea with citric flavour.
-        Aunty Kitty almost left five minutes early again, but luckily PIG mum started yapping @ her about the vegie patch she maintains with dearest dad, meaning she didn’t leave till the right time!
-        When she left, I went once more to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable.
-        But for some reason, nature randomly called two/three times more! Each time, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed for a good long read toms! So hopefully bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: