Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday Post 185d


Good evening! Em’s new final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3505. ha, I’m just over 3.5 grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When the parents called dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back first, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup potato and carrot, a little mince and one tiny slice of Spam ham, which I saved for last, of course.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Well, back before the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumor, I dabbed in fanfiction! Indeed, I wrote like 150 pages worth of Harry Potter fanfiction! XD Most of it’s rubbish, unsurprisingly, but I’m reading some now and choosing random paragraphs that aren’t as boring … may send them off to Madam Hippo for critiquing, if she’s interested. XD
-        So hopefully just after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for toms plus what’s happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: