Monday, January 23, 2017

Tuesday Post 168

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3567 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Principle of Reciprocity’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Darani comes minds @ from 4pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        At 2:42 I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes and I’m content to not play again until toms. XD
Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        When dearest dad comes to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work @ 7:45am, I used the pot :p again, before continuing to snore with my teddies.
-        Nature calls again around 9am; I use the pot :P again and return to bed, expecting PIG mum to start a-THUMPING around any minute now.
-        Instead, I fall back asleep! Nature calls again around 10am; only then do I yell upstairs, “Good morning, PIG mum! Aren’t we going grocery shopping today? It’s already 10am!
-        She comes downstairs to help me very slightly with a bra then leave me to get myself mostly independently kitted, coming back only to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces.
I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is about one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of plain (unbuttered) toast thrown into it (it doesn’t matter that I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the bread then order Era to rip it into MORE THAN ten pieces – it used to be only ten! – nor did it matter she gleefully forced poor Ela to throw the last piece into the bowl herself coz I was seated and could fully concentrate), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P (again, it didn’t matter that I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the pill bottle first coz again I was still seated) and one full mug of milk. It used to be only one small half-mouthful, but ever since PIG mum meanly stopped pouring them for me, I’ve taken to pouring myself one FULL mug of milk; my only regret’s that dad doesn’t drink full cream milk anymore! XD Over breakfast, I also spent about ten minutes also finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Breakfast finished, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the Camry and she tootles us off to Garbo to buy groceries. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 97.3FM all day too and Era helps Ela stretch for twenty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm twenty times, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Garbo, we buy snow fungus from Sunlit. Lol, mum asks this employee in Canto where the ‘wun yee’ is, and he sheepishly replies, “Sorry, I only speak Chinese and English.” Fine, I try asking him where the ‘white fungus’ is, but he doesn’t understand what that means either! We’re just looking blankly @ each other when another employee comes over; I repeat what we’re after in Canto, this other guys translates that into Mandarin and the original guy goes, “Ah! Over there~” XD
-        PIG mum pops into Aldi; dad had told her there was a kettle on special, but she couldn’t find it?
-        Instead, we had half a lunch each from Eight Street. I’m unsure why PIG mum continually gleefully restricts me to only half a meal; the second half never tastes as good coz it’s not fresh anymore! *sigh* But we share a yummy milk tea with oreo cookies~
-        Back home, I turn the alarm off, use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I’m content to stay online until Darani arrives but instead haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to dad’s deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< PIG mum vehemently denies ever having promised me that I don’t haveta do any of that awful standing practice for her when I’m going out; huh, I knew you couldn’t trust what she said. >< *
-        Anyways, Darani had better not come late today; but even if she does, I’m staying online for an extra twenty-five minutes after she comes to satisfy my most precious two hours of the day…
-        We’re hitting the first Toastmasters for 2017! Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ least two DECADES ago! *sigh8
-        Toms: presumably, will go grocery shopping with PIG mum somewhere.
-        Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me, but not for her usual three hours because I’ve some doctor’s appointment all the way back @ the Hyperdome! Apparently some doctor’s assessing me for the DSP? Am I supposed to act very disabled, i.e. drool and stuff?
-        Darani’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Best of all, it’s ice cream night tonight! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Finally! At 4:19, I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:28. Will be content to hit the sack tonight, now. XD

No comments: