Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Post 234d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5117. Ha, I’m more than half a normal person today. XD Righteo, final, final events for Friday?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (must remember to ask her was the gingerbread man from her!) then Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I’ll get to fit in some good reading time in~ Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: