Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday Post 185c

Good afternoon again! (Yes, it’s 6:20pm now, but we’re in the middle of Summer and the Sun still hasn’t set yet, so it’s still afternoon, see? XD) Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3437 and the new spam count for the weekend’s now forty-one. Righteo, continuing events for Sunday?
-        I’m doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum when she tumbles downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully boots me offline. Then I haveta let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        Back inside, she feeds me one tiny passionfruit for arvo tea when dad arrives home from baddy. Immediately, he demands I let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. Well, I actually plod 822 steps and will most definitely SING myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        When I showered – obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today – I also softly, silently but most hatefully sang 27% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I flipped the nice warm water off, I dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum seriously helped with nothing bar Elf’s AFO and my laces, after I’d spent like thirty minutes struggling to tie them! Honestly, even Darani helps me tug down my tee if I’m sticky and have been stuck for more than several minutes trying to straighten it, but PIG mum? No, she just sits back and watches me struggle smugly. *sigh* It’s okay, though; @ least I’m sitting and can fully concentrate~
-        Laces finally done, I use the loo for two tinkles, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Going to continue doing those Lumosity brain games now; fingers crossed I can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: