Sunday, January 29, 2017

Monday Post 187

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3753 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Financial Increase’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Kim leaves from minding me for two hours!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        At 2:35pm I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:25. now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content not to play again til toms. XD
Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:05am (my favourite thing about Summer’s the fact that the sun rises really early!) and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes until 5:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Yup, @ 3:17pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:32 and will obediently hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I also played one more lasting more than seven minutes!
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl with the rest of today’s events after Kim leaves, else toms:
-        Uncle Chong and Aunty Sooi Pheng are coming for a visit!
-        Will presumably go buy groceries with PIG mum afterwards 9fingers crossed she’ll lemme have half a lunch out also)
-        Darani’s taking me to the Toastmasters speechfest toms night, so hopefully PIG mum’ll allow me to buy back some dinner home from Maccas afterwards; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!! *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: