Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday Post 236c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ sth slightly below 2862. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        At 3:55pm, Aunty Deana took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. Luckily, Darani arrived only one minute late today, and Aunty Deana let her inside before leaving.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang about 29% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to someone who helped with Elf’s AFO and both laces; yay, I got one day of shoelace tying practice today! That’s right, I only ask for one day break each week; surely that’s not too much to ask, right??) After hang up my towel, I sat over the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then headed outside for arvo tea.
-        Yay, thanks to someone who lemme enjoy one mug of white tea with two sugars today~ I only got to read for like forty-five minutes, unlike the usual one hour I get when Kim’s looking after me, but considering all the time I got to read while Aunty Deana was over minding me, I’m not complaining~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: