Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Post 186b

total for Monday now stands @  2876. Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?
-        Firstly, I’ve finally played one game of bejeweled lasting 6:10. now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Monday. XD
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 6:15pm I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:51. Am content to hit the sack tonight, then. XD
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 27% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself 9thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). After using the loo for one tinkle I washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme enjoy one mug of white tea with two sugars, but oh well. Pity also that I didn’t get to watch Ten’s sports report either, but I traded that for getting to read for one hour! Kim said the book I was currently had print too small for me; instead, she found me ‘Dear Fatty’, the memoir I bought along with the seven sci fi/fantasy from the Lifeline Bookfest.
-        While I happily read (it’s in letter format), Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for about forty minutes, painting her aqua with white spots today.
-        At 5:55pm, she took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. She’s not back till Saturday, coz Thursday’s Australia Day and PIG mum’s cancelled help that day. More stress for me, then. *sigh*
-         Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:38pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back,rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

No comments: