Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Wednesday Post 236

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1809 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Go All The Way’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after someone leaves @ 6pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        First up, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:29. now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to callk it quits for another day. XD
Yeah, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That’s the first time this year I’ve gotten one whole WEEK of consecutive awesome sleeps; I’m hoping I can get one each month! :D Anyways, nature didn’t call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Daddy Bear, Juice and I all happily snuggle and snore for another hour. When dearest dad comes to kiss me bye before leaving for work, I use the pot :P once more.
-        Funnily enough, I don’t recall falling back asleep but I must have, because suddenly PIG mum’s a-THUMPING around upstairs and nature’s calling again! XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: