Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday Post 235e

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2787. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night, yay! Like I’m sure I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms: it’s the first GCCW for 2017! For some reason, instead of going from 9:30 till midday, we’re starting one hour early, meaning we’re not going from 9:30am till midday but 8:30am till 11am! The library hasn’t even opened yet, meaning we’re entering through the side door. Someone has sent a map around, but I hope Allison has promised she’ll send out search parties for me if I don’t turn up! XD
-        Luckily, Aunty Carly has said she can come pick me up @ 11am and take me grocery shopping @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown before dropping me back home. Wonder where lunch will be, then …
-        Kim’s coming early to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm and not the usual 4pm till 6pm coz I’ve got the first book club for 2017 toms night! Fingers crossed I can eat one of each bikkie~ I’m not worried about the tea, though: if dad demands I have tea without sugar, both Amanda and Jen/second mum know to gimme two milks instead. XD
-        Then hopefully dad’ll take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere toms night! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


P.S. Tee hee, today I managed FIVE posts; that doesn’t happen too often! XD

No comments: