Saturday, January 14, 2017

Saturday Post 185c

Heylo again, good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1893 but secondly, and way more importantly, I’m actually still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online tonight!! *sigh* The list grows ever longer … anyways, just noting down that @ 9pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Toms it’s just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed, but hopes aren’t up, that I’ll be allowed out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards. *sigh* Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: