Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tuesday Post 167b

Heylo again, good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1545. ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
-        I used the pot :P once last night and once more this morning around 6:15am, when dad suddenly opened the garage door! After it had opened, I called out sleepily, “Dad, why are you leaving so early? It’s only 6:15am!” Dad comes inside, tucks me back into bed with the teddies and says, “No, I’ve just come back home, actually; I went to play lawn bowls this morning! Go back to sleep now; I’ll come kiss you bye when I leave for work.”
So the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P when dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before leaving for work around 7:45am. Afterwards, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        At 2:51pm I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:35. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be happy to call it quits for today. XD
-        The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-STOMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s inside my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
-        Yup, @ 3:01pm I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:58. am content to hit the sack now, tonight. XD
PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I use the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is like half a bowl of plain porridge with one blueberry bagel thrown into it! Much tastier than the usual plain (unbuttered) slice of toast. I also drink one full mug of water, pop all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of milk. Ever since PIG mum stopped pouring the milk for me this year, I’ve taken to pouring myself one full mugful, not just one small half-mouthful; my only regret’s that PIG mum’s converted dearest dad away from full cream milk! XD Over breakfast I also spend about ten minutes also finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Lol, I’m stuffing my last mouthful of breakfast into my gob when Uncle Chong and Aunty Sooi Pheng arrive! XD Not sure why Uncle Chong starts their arrival with a prayer, but hey.
-        They’ve even brought us morning tea! Aunty Sooi Pheng bought watermelon, home-made pikelets and muffins! Lucky I asked her did the muffins have any nuts, coz she was like, “They have pine nuts @ the top.”! Thanks to PIG mum who shaved the top of the muffin for me; we also drank Chinese tea.
-        We all just sit and chat the morning away.
-        Before they leave, PIG mum invites them outside to her and dearest dad’s vegie patch and piles Aunty Sooi Pheng with wintermelons and the like.
-        After they leave, I visit the loo once, and after asking PIG mum please for one mug of water, do a stinky unspeakable.
-        After washing and drying both hands, I get into the Camry and PIG mum tootles me off to Calamvale Central to do some grocery shopping with her. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to 97.3FM all day too and Era helps Ela stretch for twenty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Calamvale Central, we first visit Big W, where PIG mum buys a new water jug with filter.
-        Our next stop’s the Japanese food place @ the end of the shopping centre, where we both buy one sushi roll for arvo tea.
-        Our last stop’s Woolies to buy groceries.
-        Wait, we also buy two fruits (pears and bananas, maybe?) @ the discount fruit mart.
-        Driving hom’s slightly difficult: the turn into Gaskell was blocked with roadworks. PIG mum instead continues down Underwood Road then makes a U-turn; thankfully, we got in through the other side.
-        Back home, I turn off the alarm, use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum calls lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lunch is two yummy thin pikelets (the ones that Aunty Sooi Pheng made for us!) with apparently a dab of jam (if PIG mum really spread some I couldn’t taste any?) and one bowl of not very yummy chicken and sweet corn soup.
-        After lunch I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Darani’s coming to mind me today @ 4pm.
-        And even better, she’s taking me to my Toastmasters speech fest tonight! Fingers crossed that PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!
-        Toms: Aunty Deana doesn’t come mind me until 12:30pm … maybe I’ve an appointment to see Ray, my long-lost cousin? (He’s not really but our surnames are both Chan; I reckon lotsa generations ago, our cousins must’ve been siblings! XD) if not, hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping again somewhere, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms.
-        Someone’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Then best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Apologies that Tuesday's post comes one day late~

No comments: