Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday Post 185e

One final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2980 (lol, I’m positive I’ll reach 3000 some other day XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online!!! >< *sigh*  Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        After finishing the previous post, @ 9:30pm I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: hopefully PIG mum will take me out to Calamvale Central for some grocery shopping, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms.
-        Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm; pity the Australian Open hogging all of channel Seven’s television programs and we won’t get to watch Chicago Fire! Well, hopefully I’ll get to read lotsa Good Morning Mr. Sarra~
-        Someone’s coming to mind me between 4pm till 6pm. Like I always say, she’s the least caring of all my carers, but hey.
-        Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I managed FIVE posts; that doesn’t happen too often! XD

No comments: