Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Post 239

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1679 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s “The Secret of Having Joy (3)’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s eighty-eight but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! >< *sigh* Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled this arvo, I lasted 5:57. now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes and I’ll have caught up on yesterday’s quota and work on fulfilling today’s. XD
-        Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature did nudge me awake this morning before ‘twas light enough to see the time, but I persuaded her to sleep for another hour before I relieved myself. XD
-        At 5:40, I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:14. That’s yesterday’s quotas fulfilled; now, lemme achieve today’s also. XD
Nature called again @ 6:25am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:35am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        At 5:51pm, I played a third game of Bejeweled lasting 5:56. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be happy to call it quits for Friday. XD
-        The teddies and I happily continued cuddling and snoring, me waking roundabouts once every hour to use the pot :P again. ‘Twas about 10am by the time PIG mum entered my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly kitted, which I complied with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
-        PIG mum came back to do Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces. I rejoiced, coz that meant THREE days this week I’ve been let off shoelace tying practice! Remember, I only ask for one day off per week~
-        At 6:14pm, I played a 4th game of Bejeweled lasting 6:14. Will sleep tonight. XD
I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela, but I reminded her that she gets her one day break per week toms~) Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: