Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday Post 190c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2251. anyways, continuing events for Monday?
-        All finished, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for afternoon tea, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Well, I had to miss out on watching the sports report, but it was worth it, coz instead I got to read for one whole hour! :D I reached page 125 @ 5:10 and page 150 @ 5:50, BTW.
-        Afternoon tea was some yummy red dragon fruit and one mug of green tea. Carol cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for like forty minutes, painting her purple with yellow spots today.
-        At 5:55pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I was content to tootle online till dinnertime; instead, PIG mum printed out that Christian song Jacinta says she’ll play with me next Sunday and demanded that I practise that! Only I’m unsure did Jacinta want me to play just the melody for the song/the right hand part for the piano, so I Facebook messaged her to ask her.
-        So I was hoping to return online and sit out the last of my most important two hours of the day; but PIG mum instead gleefully forced poor Ela to practise piano for like five minutes before dad called dinner. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could concentrate; besides, I’ve always loved playing piano and I’ll be damned before I let the cruel and unfaithful God take that away from me! It’s just that I get so sad, remembering how I could play piano semi-decently yet knowing how badly I suck now … I mean, I can’t claim I was amazing or anything but I wasn’t half-bad, honest … it just makes me so very sad, knowing how God has so cruelly reduced me so… ><”
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa frozen vegies, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some fish (coral trout? Silver perch?), two/three wee slices of beef and half a lotus bun, only it contained peanut oil! O_o My lips started tingling and I told dad, who immediately fetched me one mug of water.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Well, I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hour time restriction that PIG mum so gleefully forces on me; I’d best go play the Lumosity brain games for her now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: