Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday Post 191c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5715. anyways, continuing events for Monday?
-        More snoring for the teddies and I; me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s inside my room, hitting me with the eye goo and helping me very slightly with a bra, before leaving me to get myself mostly kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
-        PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and to set me on shoelace tying practice; I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. Besides, I’m still really proud of the neat lil trick I’ve discovered that enables me to get the shoelaces done quicker~
-        Laces done, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coz I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-        So after washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is one small half-bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) and some Weet-Bix Bites, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Over doing a stinky unspeakable, I also lean fully against the side rail and spend some time also finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        That done, I was hoping to head out and buy groceries with PIG mum; instead, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for her for thirty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        Next, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to play Wii Sports Resort for her. I didn’t really mind this time, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. Besides, it’s amusing to see how excited PIG mum gets when I’m doing the swordfighting. XD
-        After one quick loo trip, I then had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and let her gleefully force poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I’ve already said once today how much I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Lunch was half a bowl of last night’s dinner leftovers and one mug of Chinese tea.
-        After lunch, I used the loo once more for one tinkle, then PIG mum tootled me off for my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio.
-        Physio today: sat first go, then stood most session, bending to touch floor with Ela's fingers and identifying which ones. Also reaching and grasping for Ela.
-        That done, PIG mum and I went to buy groceries from Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. We bought groceries from Woolies and Asian Village, also thanks to PIG mum who lemme buy a sushi roll from Sushi Chef (the Japanese place downstairs beside the ten dollar haircut place)
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I was perfectly content to stay online until Kim came to mind me; alas that instead I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, that’s the THIRD lot of forced standing I’ve had to endure for PIG mum today!1 >< *sigh*
-        But @ least I was finished and back inside before Kim arrived, meaning PIG mum didn’t get the chance to show Kim how much power she has over me, ha.
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, thanks to PIG mum who let her in.
-        I waited until 4pm before walking myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang like 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: