Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday Post 188c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3353. lol, if I’d walked twenty less steps today, my new plodding total would’ve been 3333! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When the parents called dinner, I went to the loo for one tinkle first before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself slowly and safely there and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, tomato, potato and onion, a lil yummy egg, like one wee chunk of yummy BBQ chook and also one delicious minuscule piece of roast pork.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one yucky bowl of bitter vegetable soup before I put my bowl away and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: