Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday Post 191b

Heylo again, and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2613. righteo, probable final, final events for Tuesday?
-        forgot to ask why did Carol arrive one minute late today, but when she announced her arrival I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 28% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I flipped the nice warm water off, I got dried, creamed and rekitted, having just one tinkle when Carol was drying my glasses for me.
-        That all done, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was the yummy eel sushi I’d chosen during lunch, plus one mug of green tea. However, my main happiness was getting to read for one whole hour! Originally, I only had enough time to read for fifty-five minutes, but Carol was so absorbed with watching The Chase that she didn’t notice the time, either! XD
-        So while Carol washed our afternoon tea cups, I used the loo once more for two tinkles.
-        Waiting for Dr. Lee to come pick me up and drive me to Alan’s for our small group dinner tonight!
-        Toms: presumably PIG mum’ll take us grocery shopping somewhere … but then again, maybe not, coz Aunty Deana’s coming quite early to mind me for three hours because then I’ve got upper limb clinic for Ela for 1.5 hours!
-        That’s why Carol’s coming back toms again to mind me not from four till six, but 4:30 till 6:30; I very much look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:25pm I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:07. Will willingly hit the sack now tonight. XD

No comments: