Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday Post 189f

One final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3834. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, UQ rang today and said UQ physio’s been cancelled coz Ethan’s unwell. Hopefully PIG mum will take me grocery shopping somewhere, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms.
-        Then, excitement! Carol Lockwood’s coming to take me to Toastmasters toms night! It’d be awesome to catch up with her; she’s been gone for ages!
-        Fingers crossed that PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas afterwards; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago! Hopefully we’ll have a good run home and Carol can pull over and lemme wolf down my chips first, else dad will steal/demand some when I get home …
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve somehow managed SIX posts! XD

No comments: