Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday Post 190c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-seven and secondly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3529. ha, I’m just over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        I paused from doing Lumosity @ 9pm to take myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, my torture session with Vincent the physio isn’t till early arvo; hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping somewhere, else don’t expect me to pass 1000 steps toms.
-        Carol Lockwood’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; gosh I’ve missed her! ‘Twill be lovely to catch up~
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: