Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wednesday Post 239c

One final greeting and good evening for Wednesday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ approx. 1190. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Before leaving, someone took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back next Tuesday; her second-last shift with me ever!
-        I tootled happily online until dearest dad called dinner. Before joining him and PIG mum @ the gobbling :P table, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back first, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup potato and carrot, some yummy pork mince with tomato and one yummy Chinese mushroom.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night, so yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @all!
-        Toms: writers group! PIG mum’s just printing my homework for me now~
-        Aunty Carly’s picking me up afterwards, and taking me grocery shopping! I thought we’d have lunch @ food court then buy groceries from Woolies, but PIG mum says to let Aunty Carly choose; she may wanna go shopping @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, in which case I believe PIG mum said to have lunch @ Fukuya.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm, because toms night I’m off to book club! Looking forward to the bikkies and the tea with two milks. XD
-        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: